House of neo-Gothic influence
Construction the 40s; single-family house, 2 front doors, 2 back doors, 2 electric entries, a lot of potential, easy to do housing bed & breakfast or other commercial project, zone. Near the city park near the salmon river joining the path which leads to the sector Franceville of the park of the mount Mégantic, the grocery store, the convenience store and gasoline, restaurant near by.
- 11 rooms + 2 bathrooms and a water closet, pantry, basement in 2 sections + cold room, veranda in the back.
- 2 floors + basement, hardwood floors (wild cherry)
- lining: gypsum, wood
- basement: concrete, height + - 6 - ½' with outside access steel door 42" wide.
-1st floor: doubles lounge with embedded fire place, lobby, kitchen with wood stove, studio, dining room, service entrance & laundry, water closet, pantry.
2nd Floor: 4 bedrooms, one with bathroom, common bathroom.
2 staircases to reach the basement, 1 each end.
2 staircases to reach in 2nd, 1 each end.
- outside cover: wooden decline repaints in 2016-17 in ¾.
- roof: asphalt shingles redone in 2016.
- heating: water heated by outside wood boiler, also oil boiler connected on the same circuit but must be put back to level.
- central vacuum cleaner singer brand
wooden decline garage 24'x24 x24' 2 floors.
land 100'x200 x200' irregular.
- gravel parking, 130' long
- services: aqueduct, garbage, sewage system, fire department.
To contact me: week 6 to 9 pm, weekend any time
- Wood stove
- Hot water
- Wooden cabinets
- Double sink
- Central vacuum
- Cold room
- Cedar wardrobe
- Ceiling fixtures
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Separate entrance
Renovations and upgrades:
Parking / Driveway:
- With electrical outlet
- Near park
- Flat geography
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- ATV trails
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park