At Constructions Christian Belleau, we have been building homes for you for 15 years. For 2021, we are revolutionizing the world of housing by offering you a new collection of modern and contemporary models, designed with the experience and quality you deserve. Here is one of those models, the CHAD. Available in Brompton & Rock Forest, ask about it now!
For your next home, choose innovation: choose Belleau.
* The photos are indicative of the model. This ad is a presentation of the house model in the selected neighborhood. Ask our sales team for more details about this model, its price, its options, its available locations and its availability; we have without a doubt the house you need! All our prices are tax included. Prices subject to change without notice.
CHARACTERISTICS AND INCLUSIONS:
- Turnkey (including grass and patio)
- GCR New Homes Warranty
- Notary fees included if financement Desjardins
- Superior soundproofing by wall of concrete blocks and much more
- Insulation with energy saving standard
- Price taxes included
- Modern kitchen
- Double sink with shower
- Luxury bathroom with large 36x48ceramic shower
- Floating and ceramic floors
- Finished basement
DESCRIPTION OF THE DEVELOPMENT
You've been asking for it for a long time, and we couldn't wait to get there; for 2021, Constructions Christian Belleau is coming to Brompton! In order to celebrate this event, we present you with a new model exclusive to the neighborhood. Don't wait any longer, reserve your future home NOW!
SALES OFFICE :
4895 boulevard Industriel, Sherbrooke (Québec) J1R 0P4
Business hours :
Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday from 1 pm to 4 pm
For additional information and a tour, contact us at 819-564-9999 and visit our website: https://www.ccbinc.ca/!
- Vinyl Siding
- Melamine wood imitation finish
- Double sink
- Air exchanger
- Freestanding bathtub
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
Parking / Driveway:
- Crushed Gravel
- Residential area
- Financial institution
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School