New development in Chertsey, Lac Clermoustier estate
9 lots on the shore of Lake Clermoustier and 13 in 2nd rank. All lots in 2nd row have notarized access to Lake Clermoustier. Behind the 2nd row lots, there is no construction, just the forest on about 100 hectares.
The surface areas of the lots are between 52,000 sq. ft. and 170,000 sq. ft.
Construction could start as early as november 2020
Connection to Hydro Québec beginning of 2021
Prices for lakefront lots start at $2.55 per square foot (plus taxes) and those in the 2nd row start at $1.45 per sq. ft.
Lac Clermoustier is a magnificent ecological lake, with no motorboats and a very low density.
The municipality of Chertsey is a resort area with beautiful scenery with many lakes and streams converging on the Ouareau River and multiple trails in the Forêt Ouareau Regional Park.
Activities at less than 30 min;
- Parc Régional de la Forêt Ouareau for snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, biking, or hiking.
- Sainte-Marguerite-du-Lac-Masson Estérel for skating, snowshoeing and dog sledding.
- Ski Resort Val St Côme, Ski Resort La Réserve in St Donat, Ski Resort Mont Garceau in St Donat, Ski Resort Montcalm.
- Super Glissades Saint-Jean-de-Matha
- The Nordic Baths Spring in Rawdon.
- The waterfalls of Rawdon
- Aerial walk in the Arbraska trees in Rawdon.
- Rawdon Golf Club and Esterel Golf Club
Please contact us at 514-652-0807 for more information or for a visit!
- Water Access
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Mature trees
- building lot
- Residential area