*** OUR MOST BEAUTIFUL PHASE OF THE DOMAIN ***
*** MAGNIFICENT VIEW OF THE SKI CENTER ***
Quartier du Cerf is located in the mountains, directly across from the Val Saint-Côme ski resort.
Why do people choose us?
- Domain with recent constructions in current style & minimal construction to keep your value.
- Owners' association to have activities on the site
The Pink phase is our most beautiful phase of the domain. The view of the ski resort is exceptional and some lots also have a view of the mountains to the west (very hilly, very nice). Mother nature made this phase perfectly, the lots are all higher than each other so everyone has a great view of the mountains.
The Pink phase is the sunniest. The vast majority of the lots allow you to have lunch and dinner in the sun and see the sunsets.
WALKING/RAKING TRAILS are planned in the Pink phase (light green trail on the map). Many lots will have direct access to the trail from their own lot, others will only have to walk 1-3 min to access it. The trail will follow a beautiful creek to finally cross the mountain to the other part of the domain. You will be able to walk through the domain without using the main road. We will also extend the trails as we develop future phases.
- Multiple orientations possible, sloping or plateaued topography, mountain tops, creek edge available etc.
- Areas between 32,300 sq. ft. and 98,500 sq. ft. (possibility of combining several lots)
- Swimmable lakes without motors
- All have access to the lake (notarized)
- Cottage rental is allowed (recreational and tourist zoning)
- Construction requirements to preserve the value of your home (see below)
- No construction delays, self-build and other builders are welcome
- You can put in a septic tank and artesian well
- We can do a turnkey project or refer you to a contractor
- Financing available
The domain, being vast (and missing signage for the new phase) it will be our pleasure to show you around by appointment or to answer your questions
- Minimum building square of 28'x28
- Minimum of 1300 sq. ft. of living space
- Exterior siding in Canexel, wood, stone, Fibrocement etc (Vinyl prohibited)
- You must keep a minimum of 15' of trees on the lateral lines (between neighbors), this gives you a 30' of trees to preserve the intimacy.
You can contact us or learn more about the domain via:
- phone 514-914-5260
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website www.quartierducerf.com
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/quartierducerf
- Water Access
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Flat geography
- Mountain geography
- Mature trees
- Rotary intersection
- septic tank
- artesian well
- stream / river
- follows de mountain side
- level geography
- partially wooded
- Residential area
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health Center (spa / massage)
Near Educational Services:
- Day nursery
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- ATV trails
- Ski resort
- Cycling path
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park