Ecofriendly house very sunny, high quality construction
All included : land, infrastructures and house from foundation to finishes!
Hameaux du Boisé, Höst model, lot # 21
Price from $ 299,000 plus taxes
Hameaux du Boisé is located in the municipality of St-Hippolyte, 20 minutes from St-Jérôme and St-Sauveur. In this enchanting living environment, you can enjoy the abundance of natural spaces and outdoor activities while being close to many services. This integrated eco-responsible project provides access to approximately 1,000,000 ft2 of common land including trails, streams, protected areas and rest areas with edible amenities.
Iluma houses, customizable turnkey projects where you can enjoy a varied choice of ecological houses:
- House models with 3 architectural styles: Scandinavian, Farmhouse, Contemporary
- Bioclimatic design and passive house: benefit from the free energy of the sun
- Well-designed, bright and warm living spaces
- High performance and durability construction
- R value: R-60 for the roof, R-33 for the walls, R-16 for the sub-slab
- Use of durable materials (triple glazed windows, sheet metal roof, healthy, VOC-free)
- Novoclimat certification included, Leed and Carboneutre certification optional
- Healthy and comfortable house
- Energy and maintenance savings. Novoclimat grant up to $ 4,000
Conception of plans, design and construction signed Belvedair:
- General contractor expert in green building for more than 12 years
- Domus Prize awarded by the APCHQ - Builder of the Year 2018 and Sustainable Development Prize
- Certified Novoclimat Select contractor.
- Lot #21 = cadastre 6 324 312
- Magnificent wooded lot of 23,215 ft2
More information on Domaine Hameaux du Boisé : http://hameauxduboise.ca/le-projet/
The HÖST model
- Scandinavian house of 1184pi2
- 1 bedroom,1 bathroom, Unfinished basement
- Optimized design
- Cathedral roof, Finished basement with 2 bedrooms and an additional bathroom
Photo as an indication
For more information, contact Charlène Comte at 514-787-1274 ext. 744 and visit our website!
- Mature trees