The Brampton - Double Garage
Ready for June 15, 2019
Prestigious contemporary cottage located on a large wooded lot in the project of the Aviary in St-Jerome!
- 22,000 sq. Ft. Lot with artesian well and municipal aqueduct
- Stone facade (extra $ 5000 included) and aluminum, vinyl sides and back
- Double garage
- Central heating system
- Ceiling on the ground floor of 9 '
- Superb kitchen with quartz lunch counter
- Large windows
- Large family room above the garage
- 3 'x 4' ceramic main shower and self-supporting bath
- Cherry floors and stairs
- Walk-in in the master bedroom
- Spacious rooms with plenty of natural light
- Lots of storage
- Municipal infrastructures were paid by the city of St-Jérôme (aqueduct, paving, drainage, lighting, etc.) an additional annual
Municipal infrastructure tax is required (ask the planning department of the city of St-Jérôme).
- Wide choice of 36 contemporary models
- incomparable quality / price ratio
- Nearly all services; schools, parks, hospital
- Quick access to 117 and Highway 15
Possibility to build this model in one of our three housing projects:
A standard 16,000 sq. Ft. Lot at the Domaine de la Riviere in St-Jerome for $ 395,900 (with double garage)
A standard 5,000 sq. Ft. Lot at the Boisé de la Salette in St-Jérôme for $ 360,900 (single garage)
A standard 33,000 sq. Ft. Lot at the School Path in St-Hippolyte for $ 349,900 (single garage) and $ 369,900 with a double garage.
Visit our website: www.unemaisonneuve.com to see our 36 models available to build
Starting from $ 244,900 for a cottage with garage and living room at Boisé de la Salette, St-Jerome.
Possibility to add a Bachelor!
Several houses available in immediate occupancy!
Located at 669 rue de Chenonceau in St-Jérôme (at the corner of de Chantilly)
Opening hours and hours of free visits
Saturday and Sunday: 12h to 17h
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 12h to 17h
For more information, contact Guillaume Soulières, housing advisor, at 514-291-8983, email@example.com and visit our website for plans, details, prices of all models and the interactive map of the lands still available
* Price including taxes, land, notary fees and certificate of location.
The photos are for illustrative purposes only, color choices and options may vary.
From father to son for 3 generations!
- Vinyl Siding
- Melamine cabinets
- Double sink
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Walk-in closet
- Freestanding bathtub
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
- Partially finished
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Crushed Gravel
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Mature trees
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
- Middle School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- ATV trails
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path