MODEL HOUSE FOR SALE:
This price includes a $ 10,000 promotion for a purchase before September 30, 2019!
A visit will allow you to appreciate the fair value of the majestic cathedral ceiling in the living room (windows on two floors!). A very bright house thanks to its abundant fenestration in every room!
Cottage with a living area of 1,930 sq.ft. (excluding basement and double garage) including 9,168 sq. ft. of land with the city's water and sewer services. Version with a flat roof type also available.
A brand new exclusive model signed Les Constructions Raymond et Fils!
Homogeneous project, located in a roundabout, quiet and safe neighborhood, close to services.
* We can build this house from $ 461,431, land of 8,606 sq. ft. included.
Raymond-Climat warranty: comfort, health, energy saving!
A visit on site will allow you to appreciate it at its fair value:
- Open staircase in wood and glass (a wow! From the entrance);
- 17 feet cathedral ceiling in the living room!
- Open space, large island with quartz countertop, walk-in style pantry;
- Spacious rooms (3) with large windows (possibilities of 4 bedroom upstairs);
- Bathroom with glass shower, separate laundry room;
- High efficiency heat pump;
- Thermodrain (energy saving);
- Linear gas fireplace, recessed LED lights;
- Sound and home automation system for smart home;
- Landscaped : pavement, low wall, asphalt, irrigation and gutters.
And, our project "La Seigneurie" is the countryside in town!
- Walking distance: school, daycare, park, library, , ice rink, soccer and tennis courts, bike path, grocery store, pharmacy, SAQ, ATM, bus stop. And even at the Crèmerie!
- At 5 min. : A-15, shopping center, cinema and park of Rivière-du-Nord. The Rivière-du-Nord Park
- At 15 min. from downtown St-Jérôme: intermodal station, hospital, Cégep, UQO, the famous Académie Lafontaine...
- ...And ski, golf, water slides, restaurants and recreational tourism activities of St-Sauveur.
Contact me for more information and to know our hours of "Open House."
In the meantime, I invite you to a VIRTUAL VISIT of the house!
Available anytime by appointment!
C. 514 889-7748
Tel. 450 438-6970
Visit our website!
- Canexel wood fibre siding
- Forced air
- Propane gas
- Heated floor
- Melamine cabinets
- Double sink
- Central vacuum
- Laundry room
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Alarm system
- Walk-in closet
- Two sinks
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
- Partially finished
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Paving stone
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view
- Mature trees
- Rotary intersection
- Watering system
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path