Take a virtual tour of our sales & rental office
A neighborhood life, in the heart of Laval.
Unit 608: 3 bedrooms, 1263 sq. ft., 450 789.18 $ + taxes including an indoor parking space
MARKET condos are part of a quadrilateral where each building has its exclusive architecture and its own terrace.
Be the first to choose your plan and customize your dream unit.
In the common areas, on the ground floor, a luminous basilica comprising a swimming pool, a sauna and a gym, will link the two towers with a clear view of the gardens. The presence of nature is felt as much outside, with superb landscaping, as inside, where greenery is an integral part of the decor design.
- Superior concrete quality offering remarkable soundproofing and insulation
- High-end finishes (Laminated full-height kitchen cabinets and cabinets, kitchen countertops and bathroom vanities in quartz and engineered wood floors.)
- Ceilings 9 to 11 feet high
- Exercise room fully equipped with high quality equipment
- Abundant windows
- Indoor pool accessible all year round
- Possibility of two indoor parking spaces ($)
- Located 1km from Carrefour Multisports de Laval
- Storage space in the basement for each unit
- Security and fire protection system
- Located a few steps from the Public Market 440
- Start of delivery of units in Fall 2021
Be well surrounded, the project is located just a few steps from the Public Market 440 offering plenty in all seasons. A direct aisle allows quick access to this lively and dynamic market.
New condos of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms as well as penthouses with areas from 715 to more than 2,130 ft2 are offered
Presentation pavilion Condos Market
3440 boulevard Saint-Elzéar Ouest, Laval, QC H7P 0M1
Opening hours - by appointment only
Monday to Wednesday from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Model kitchen and bathroom to visit
Some images are artists' representations. Indicative value only. Prices and plans are subject to change without notice.
- Shared terrace
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center