Located west of Highway 13, this imposing residence has a unique architecture offering large, airy, and brightly lit areas, high-quality materials, spectacularly sized land, and breathtaking views of the Milles-Iles River.
THE GROUND FLOOR
- Large entrance hall, ceramic paving with a glazed front door, double wardrobe with mirror doors, and access to the garage.
- Majestic living room with hardwood floors, very high cathedral ceilings, three patio doors, a splendid fireplace set with a mirror up to the ceiling, and a spiral staircase leading to the upper floor.
- The dining room separated from the living room by the kitchen/dinette, two panoramic windows on the side, and bay windows on the garden side.
- Kitchen with ceramic floor, melamine cupboards with a cherry and mahogany color `` wood grain '' finish, long worktops, induction hob with the vertical top installed in 2020, built-in oven, sink with the waste disposal unit, and large dining/dinette area.
- Bedroom with floating wood floors, panoramic windows on the front, and double wardrobe with mirror doors.
- Powder room and laundry room with ceramic, white thermoplastic vanity topped with a large mirror, white melamine cabinets above the washer/dryer.
- Spacious garage with a tank, a small workshop, electric door opener, door and window to the side, and direct access to the basement.
THE UPPER FLOOR
- Very spacious master bedroom with a spectacular view on the Milles-Iles River! Hardwood floors and decorative baseboards, recessed lighting, two 'Walk-in' wardrobes, a window on the court and private bathroom with ceramic tiles on the floor and on the walls, large whirlpool bath, separate shower with glass door, powder room, and '' grand luxe '' bidet as well as the modular vanity in white lacquer and topped with two sinks.
- Bedroom with hardwood floor, 'Walk-in' closet, and panoramic windows on the front.
- Bedroom with floating wood floor, 'Walk-in' wardrobe, and panoramic windows on the front.
- Secondary bathroom with ceramic, monocoque bath, white thermoplastic vanity, a large mirror, and front window.
- A walkway that connects the bedrooms, overlooking the lower entrance hall and above which we find the skylight.
The basement accessed from the living room or the garage is approximately 5'8 "high and very large.
- Neat landscaped layout with triple uni-stone parking area that can accommodate 6 cars, a huge yard with a large vegetable garden, and several fruit trees.
REPAIRS / IMPROVEMENTS
- Insulation in the basement and installation of the French drain in 2008
- Heat pump and air exchanger in 2008
- Installation of floating wood floors in the room on the ground floor and one above the garage
- Installation of a playground in the backyard in 2009
- Water filtre system in the kitchen installed in 2011
- Roof replaced in 2015 with 25 years warranty
- Two large windows in the dining room in 2015
- Gutters by leaves in 2016
- Painting on the ground floor in 2018
- Upstairs painting in 2019 and 2020
If it is the charm of nature, the tranquility, and the quality of life in a big city that you are looking for ... one visit and you will fall in love!
- Forced air
- Melamine wood imitation finish
- Built-in oven
- Waste-disposal unit
- Central vacuum
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Alarm system
- Walk-in closet
- Thermo-masseur bath tub
- Bath and shower
- Two sinks
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
- Low (6 feet or under)
- Separate entrance
Renovations and upgrades:
- Central air
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Paving stone
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Blind alley
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
Near Tourist Services:
- Port / Marina
- Car Rental