Beautiful high-end chalet conceptualized by the Montreal architects naturehumaine.
Unique concept consisting of two independent modules connected by a platform. On one side there is the living area. On the other, the area of the rooms.
Selected in the prestigious "The 10 Best Residential Projects of 2018" by Azure Magazine.
Finalist in the 2019 Architecture Excellence Award of the Ordre des Architectes du Québec (OAQ)
- Superior construction and finish
- Alumilex doors and windows
- Mac Architectural black roof without visible screws
- Burnt wood exterior cladding
- Large 12 x 16 terrace with glass railing
- Upscale sink and faucet: Wetstyle, Dornbracht, Julien, Duravit, Hansgrohe, Axor Starck
- CaesarStone kitchen counter in quartz finished concrete
- Eureka lighting designed in Quebec
- Modern sockets and dimmers Legrand Adorne
- Nest smoke detectors and Wi-Fi thermostats
- Full height interior doors 96"
- Linnea door and hinges
- Ceragres Trendy 24 "x 24" Porcelain Flooring
- Pre-wired network and cable wire in the living room and main bedroom
- High performance duct heat pump Carrier with 4 ducts interconnected to a Venmar air exchanger
- GCR New Home Warranty Plan
We offer you the opportunity to build a similar unit on the land of your choice from $350,000.00 taxes included**
Visit of the model home is BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
For more information, visit our website 1000p2.com or call us at 514-578-1083.
** Land, infrastructure, reports, permits, topographic survey, appliances, furniture, and landscaping are excluded.
Photo credit: Adrien Williams
- Fibre cement
- Built-in oven
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
- Crawl space
Parking / Driveway:
- Crushed Gravel
- Residential area
- Panoramic view
- Mountain geography
- Stone way
- Blind alley
Near Recreational Services:
- Ski resort
- Pedestrian path