This condo distinguishes itself by offering a living space that resembles a townhouse. It offers a vast common space that brings together the living room, dining room, and kitchen in the same place under a cathedral ceiling over 16 feet high. Located on the second floor of the building, this condo offers a beautiful view of the surrounding site!
Advantages of this condo:
- Turnkey condo, no modifications required.
- Peaceful living environment with private street.
- Recent construction and modern style.
- Unwalled mezzanine that accentuates the effect of grandeur of the condo.
- Abundant natural light.
- 8 windows and 2 skylights
- Huge work and storage area in the kitchen.
- Excellent maintenance of the premises.
- Excellent soundproofing between units.
- Non-smoking residents.
- The street giving access to the condo has been completely redone between 2019 and 2020.
- Hardwood staircase and railing with color matching the floor.
- Lunch counter of almost 9 feet.
- Cathedral ceiling over 16 feet high.
- 18,000 BTU air conditioner.
- Air exchanger.
- Closed and discreet laundry room.
- Connected fire detection alarm system (free of charge).
- Post office box in the common air of the building.
- Several improvements made over the years in different rooms.
- Storage, lights, kitchen, etc...
- Animals accepted under certain conditions.
- Two (2) private parking spaces outside.
- More than 50 partially used visitor spaces.
- Highway 132
- Quick access to Highway 20, allowing traffic to be cut in both directions.
- Public bus route on the same street.
- Vast private green space common to the project's condos.
- Parc National des Îles-de-Boucherville (accessible by ferry)
- Governors Park (400m / 3 min walk)
- Children's play modules.
- Synthetic soccer field.
- Basketball court.
- Baseball field.
- Outdoor arena (Winter).
- Sliding slope (Winter).
- Père-Marquette elementary school (600m / 6 min walk).
- St-Lawrence River shoreline (1000m / 10 min walk)
- Large cycle track recently rebuilt on more than 20 KM
Private daycare (550m / 5 min walk)
- All the usual amenities are on the same street only 2 km away.
- Possibility of purchase including current appliances.
Visits on request ONLY.
Please contact Francis Leclaire directly at 514-799-1361 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current hygiene standards will be respected during visits during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Aluminium Siding
- Engineered wood
- Melamine wood imitation finish
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Freestanding bathtub
- Separate Shower
Renovations and upgrades:
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Rotary intersection
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park
- Port / Marina