As a natural retreat on Bromont Mountain, Arborescence is much more than just a condo development. It's a sustainable project with sophisticated Scandinavian architecture. Each building has just a few units and is naturally integrated into its surroundings.
The project offers unobstructed views of the Eastern Townships, a heated outdoor pool and hot tub, multisports ground, a relaxation area with an outdoor fireplace, and direct access to the ski slopes and mountain bike paths. Find your retreat in the heart of the forest, in a project that remains evergreen against the backdrop of the seasons.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- Phase 1 is 85% sold and will include 5 high-end buildings for a total of 48 condo;
- Phase 2 is 30% sold and will include 40 condos in 4 buildings;
- 1 to 3 bedrooms condos;
- LEED® certification (projected);
- Gas fireplace;
- High-end kitchen and bathroom;
- Quartz countertops;
- 9-ft. ceilings or higher (15 ft. in units with vaulted ceilings)
- Wall-mounted air conditioner and heat-recovery ventilator;
- Certified thermal insulation and superior airtightness;
- High-end soundproofing;
- Balcony (minimum 84 square feet)
- Personal storage locker in basement;
- Outdoor parking lined with vegetation.
ARBORESCENCE IS A SPACE TO LIVE
- Heated outdoor pool;
- Hot tub;
- Relaxation area with a stone fireplace;
- Play structures for children and toddlers;
- Outdoor fitness circuit for adults;
- Electric vehicle charging stations;
- Walking paths and ski-in/ski-out access.
Gestion Terrart will begin construction of Arborescence's Phase 1 units in early 2020. More than 75% of the infrastructure needed for Phase 1 is already complete.
LIFE IN BROMONT
This is where nature and culture come together to provide a thousand and one opportunities to enjoy life. Just five minutes from Arborescence, you will find grocery stores, bakeries, an SAQ outlet, a spa, an equestrian centre, renowned golf courses, arts and crafts shops, sports facilities, and gourmet restaurants.
Curious about the area? Take your friends and family out to explore Spa BALNEA, the Chocolate Museum, Bromont and Brome lakes, Granby Zoo and the Wine Route.
DELIVERY EXPECTED IN 2021
Visit our website for more information
OUR TEAM IS READY TO WELCOME YOU
100 Chemin des Diligences
Saturday and Sunday: From 12 to 4 pm
Monday to Friday: Appointments only
Parking / Driveway:
- Mountain geography
- Mature trees
- On the ski hill
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
- Health club / Spa
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Ski resort
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool