House under construction
This magnificent newly built cottage in a friendly neighborhood offers you the tranquility of a large 599.2m2 lot in a peaceful neighborhood and a stimulating living environment in the dynamic city of Saint-Hubert. A few minutes from elementary and secondary schools, CPE, medical clinic, dentist, pharmacies, grocery stores, shopping center, parks and several excellent restaurants. For sports enthusiasts young and old, soccer fields and a skateboard park are less than 15 minutes away on foot. The proximity of the highways 112 (Chemin de Chambly), 116 and Highway 30, as well as quick access to public transport, the Saint-Hubert train station and bike paths will facilitate your travels.
The high-end construction property has been designed to give you space for all your projects: open concept ground floor with a spacious living room, an inspiring kitchen with walk-in pantry, a single garage, 3 beautiful bedrooms upstairs and a large office space, perfect for telecommuting.
In any season, you will enjoy the large backyard.
Who is feeling lucky?
Price taxes included: $938 190.25
- Rough leveling of the land
- Outdoor parking and sidewalk in front of the crushed stone balcony 0- 3/4''
- Ground floor at 9 feet high
- DAIKIN forced air electric heating system and Heat pump
- Pleated air filter
- Venmar heat recovery air exchanger
- Central sweeper piping with one outlet per floor (closed wall)
- Light fixtures (choice of the manufacturer)
- Lumifaro stainless steel stove hood
- 48'' x 36'' ceramic shower with 12'' x 12'' niche (acrylic base, ceramic walls with membrane & glass door)
- Freestanding bath
- 8 ft kitchen cabinets, vanities and melamine storage cabinets
- Quartz countertop of 1,25 inch in the kitchen, laminates in the bathroom and powder room
- Ceramic kitchen, bathroom and entrance floors
- Floor in 3'' 1/4 wooden slats in pre-varnished natural cherry
- Stairs, ramps and handrails (#200) in varnished natural birch
- Gypsum laid and the joints drawn in the garage
- G.C.R. residential construction warranty
Full list of inclusions upon request
- Decoration accessories
Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Evening: Monday 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
**Several other models available**
For more information and to make an appointment, contact us at 514 996-5009 and visit our website!
* Photos for information purposes only
- Aluminium Siding
- Forced air
- Melamine wood imitation finish
- Double sink
- Air exchanger
- Freestanding bathtub
- Two sinks
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
- Partially finished
Parking / Driveway:
- Crushed Gravel
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school