This semi-detached house is distinguished by the judicious use of available space. The entrance gives you a nice overview of the ground floor and gives you access to the garage. The open area, including the living room, dining room and kitchen, maximizes space and promotes the distribution of natural light. The kitchen offers a large island favoring work and exchanges. The bathroom perfectly completes the layout.
The floor will fill the whole family with its 3 large bedrooms and generous storage spaces. The bathroom is a functional and relaxing space. The self-supporting bath and the ceramic shower will give you all the comfort you want.
The taxes included price is: $432,489.25
- Electric hot air central heating, humidifier and filter
- Heat recovery air exchanger
- Melamine kitchen cabinets, closed to the ceiling, and quartz countertops
- Ceramic shower and freestandingg bath
- Kitchen floor, bathroom, shower room, laundry room, entrance and ceramic garage landing
- Floor in wood slats 3 '' 1/4 in natural cherry pre-varnished
- Stairs, railings and handrails (# 200) in varnished cherry
- Central sweeper piping with one outlet per floor
- Simple parking and sidewalk in front of the crushed stone balcony
- Rear treated wood balcony 10 'x 5'
- Residential construction guarantee G.C.R.
- Copy of stone DB delivery notes (pyrite)
Exclusions: roughcast, earthwork decoration accessories
Sales office address:
5185, de Chambly road
Longueuil, QC J3Y 3N5
T. 450 678-5000
F. 450 678-5585
At any time by appointment
**Other models availables**
For more information and to make an appointment, contact us at 514 993-5003 and visit our website!
- Aluminium Siding
- Forced air
- Melamine cabinets
- Double sink
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Freestanding bathtub
- Ceramic Shower
- Flat geography