In accordance with Mr. Legault's announcement, made on Monday, April 13, work will resume at Gardenville on April 20.
The Gardenville is a new condo project on the South Shore at the entrance of Old Longueuil located less than 10 minutes walk from the Longueuil metro station with all the charms and services at walking distance from Saint-Charles Street. Just a few steps from the project, you will have the chance to discover several shops, restaurants, bars, grocery stores and cafes offered in this area
Arriving at the project, you will be greeted by a beautiful inner courtyard with gardens over 18 000 sq. ft. overlooking Gardenville Street and relaxation areas. Inside you will find units with a refined and ergonomic design of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms on areas of 640 to 1 900 sq. ft.
After a long day, you will relax on one of the two roof terraces, in the swimspa or in your urban chalet equipped with a gym, all with a breathtaking view of the bridge Jaques-Cartier and the city center from Montreal.
Unit 402 - 3 bedrooms, 1186 sq. ft. + Balcony 135 sq. ft.
- Two roof terraces with gardens, pergola and urban chalet.
- Inner courtyard with landscaping, fireplace and barbecue area.
- There is also a gym, training pool and swim spa.
- Two lifts available connecting all floors to the garage.
- Up to 2 indoor parking spaces available per unit.
- Large blacon or terrace for each unit.
- Abundant fenestration and optimal sunshine
- Large metal mesh storage in the basement provided for each unit.
- Wall air conditioning in all units.
- Highly secure buildings thanks to cameras and secure access doors.
- Fire protection system by sprinklers.
- Strategic location, proximity to services and accessibility of public transportation.
Contact us for more information and visit our website!
Some images are representations of artists. Indicative value only. Prices and plans are subject to change without notice. Please refer to the sales office.
- Shared terrace
- Laundry room
- Central air
- Walk-in closet
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Financial institution