Detached single family home
3 bedrooms, 1430 square feet of living space, excluding the unfinished basement of 715 square feet for a total of 2145 square feet.
PROMOTION OF THE MOMENT QUARTZ COUNTERTOP IN THE KITCHEN, CERAMIC BACKSPLASH IN THE KITCHEN AND AIR CONDITIONING!
This property is located in a peaceful area overlooking a small street with very few houses.
The lot measures 2943 square feet, including a 29 'x 36' wide backyard.
5 'x 10' stained treated wood balcony.
2 parking lots side by side.
The land is grassed, including 2 trees.
Gutters are included.
- The footbridge leading to the water's edge to access the cycle path
- Bus stop at the corner of the street leading directly to the Longueuil Metro
- Louis-H tunnel. Lafontaine, Jacques-Cartier Bridge
- Highway 20 and 132
- Artemano and Rodi furniture
- The paths of Parc Michel-Chartrand
- IGA grocery store, Bank and pharmacy
- Several primary schools, including Marie-Victorin
- Abundant windows including an 8 foot patio door
- Colored doors and windows on all sides
Colored wood grain finish melamine kitchen cabinets
- 7'- 8 '' island with lunch counter
- Water connection for the refrigerator
Stained cherry wood floor and staircase, handrail with colored metal beams
- Kitchen, bathroom, shower room and ceramic entrance
- Zen style woodwork
-Modern faucet accessories
- 3 'x 4' ceramic shower with acrylic base with rain head
- Freestanding bath
- Suspended vanity with 2 sinks
Recessed ligths in the kitchen, living room, bathroom, outside the house
Rough plumbing is planned for a future full bathroom in the basement.
Conduit central vacuum is planned.
Delivery is scheduled for late November 2020.
You will have the opportunity to personalize your future home with reputable suppliers, depending on the progress of the site starting in mid-August 2020.
Thanks to our proud partners Ciot, Cuisine Action, National Bank and much more.
Become an owner for 2032.00$ per month with a 10% down payment.
Visit by appointment!
Built by Habitat SK7 Inc.
Member of APCHQ and GCR.
- Vinyl Siding
- Melamine cabinets
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Walk-in closet
- Freestanding bathtub
- Two sinks
- Ceramic Shower
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
Near Tourist Services:
- Port / Marina