Move into your new home today
Jardins Philomène promises you sunny days. Its modern, open-concept architecture and generous windows bathe each room in incomparable natural light. Your single-family home has a large, private and intimate courtyard, your personal haven of peace.
Cultivate your happiness!
- Single-family home of 1,618 sq. ft.
- 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in storage
- 2 bathrooms
- 9-foot ceilings on each floor
- A laundry room
- Large windows
- Plenty of storage space
- Quick move-in
A welcoming and open interior with a finished basement
- A modern and ultra-functional kitchen with European laminate cabinets up to the ceiling
- Sublime quartz countertops and a central island
- High-end appliances included: refrigerator, stove, microwave hood and dishwasher
- Finished basement with large family room
- Wickham natural yellow birch hardwood floors (Canadian manufacturer) on the main floor and engineered floors in the basement
- Central vacuum ducts installed on each floor
- Electric heating, heat pump, wall air conditioner and air exchanger
Extend your space outside
- Large, intimate and private backyard with a 10' x 12' treated wood deck
- Grass in the front and back
- Asphalt driveway for two cars side-by-side with a concrete paver border
- Unobstructed view with no rear neighbours
To live in Mercier is to enjoy inspiring landscapes, the calm of vast fields and the clear horizon of the sky, without compromising on amenities and services. Everywhere on its territory, numerous parks, vast green spaces and many recreational and sports facilities make the happiness of young and old.
Contact our sales team to schedule a personalized meeting:
21 rue Lalonde, Mercier
Monday to Friday: by appointment
Saturday and Sunday: Noon to 5 p.m.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Engineered wood
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- B/I Microwave
- Totally finished
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Financial institution
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school