Avoid the frenzy of the resale market and finally get access to your dream home: a spacious new residence, comfortably installed in the peaceful nature of the South Shore, close to services and Montreal.
Jardins Philomène promises you sunny days. Its modern, open-concept architecture and generous windows bathe each room in incomparable natural light. Your bungalow, where you can arrange 2 to 3 bedrooms and up to 2 bathrooms, has a large, private and intimate courtyard, your personal haven of peace.
Cultivate your happiness!
- 9-foot ceilings on each floor
- 1726 square feet of living space (including basement)
- A laundry room
- Large family room
- Living room in the basement
- Large windows
- Plenty of storage space
- An ultra-functional kitchen boasts European laminate cabinets up to the ceiling and a beautiful quartz countertop.
More than that!
- Top-of-the-line appliance package: refrigerator, stove, microwave hood and dishwasher
- Natural Canadian cherry hardwood and ceramic floors in bathrooms and lobby
- Electric heating, heat pump, wall air conditioner and air exchanger
- Central vacuum ducts installed on each floor
- Treated wood deck
- Asphalted parking lot with paver border
- Grassed front and back yard
To live in Mercier is to enjoy inspiring landscapes, the calm of vast fields and the clear horizon of the sky, without compromising on amenities and services. Everywhere on its territory, numerous parks, vast green spaces and many recreational and sports facilities make the happiness of young and old.
Avoid overbidding and the dizzying frenzy of the resale market. Choose your new home with peace of mind, pay the right price and move in as early as 2023.
Book an appointment with our sales team to visit our model homes:
21 rue Lalonde, Mercier
Monday to Friday: by appointment
Saturday and Sunday: Noon to 5 p.m.
Images are artist's representations. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Engineered wood
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- B/I Microwave
- Totally finished
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Financial institution
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school