75% SOLD. Only one unit left to sell. Delivery end of February 2021.
Magnificent 1480 sq. ft. semi-detached cottage with integrated garage ready to build by Habitations EnerGIK inc. located in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu in the sought-after neighbourhood of Saint-Luc including; generous fenestration, 1 large open area, 1 wash room and a large vestibule on the ground floor as well as 3 bedrooms, 1 large bathroom and 1 laundry room upstairs.
Price starting at $338 000 plus taxes
- Facade: Mixture of elegant white Griffintown brick and Brandon brick, Sienna Onyx gray colour.
- Sides and back: Vinyl decay,
- Façade windows: Solaris, total P.V.C. with foldable crank handle, Low-E energy-efficient glass and Argon gas
- Ceilings: 9 feet high
- Floors: 3 1/4'' brushed red oak slats Exclusive grade from Mirage
- Vestibule: Ceramic flooring 12" x 24".
- Bathroom: Freestanding bath and shower with ceramic walls
- Kitchen: Melamine-polyester blend and square laminate countertop
- Lighting fixtures included
- Painting: Ground floor and first floor painted white
- Rear patio: 10'x10' dimension treated wood
- Basement: gypsed around the perimeter
- Heating: electric baseboard and wall-mounted air conditioner: 18,000 BTUs
''Prestige" series construction estimate from Habitations EnerGIK inc.
Notary fees included (deed of sale)
Located close to convenience stores, bike paths, parks, public transit and Highway 35.
Contact us for more information and visit our website!
- Canexel wood fibre siding
- Vinyl Siding
- Melamine wood imitation finish
- Double sink
- Central vacuum
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- Walk-in closet
- Freestanding bathtub
- Ceramic Shower
- Partially finished
Parking / Driveway:
- Double drive
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path