This condo is located in a beautiful residential complex with 8 units. The unit welcomes us in a large entrance hall and leads us into the open-plan living area. This area includes the dining room as well as the living room with a fireplace to make the living space more welcoming. A door leads us to the front terrace of the property. The kitchen, bathed in light, is laid out in a convivial manner with its large island to allow for a functional space.
At the end of the dining room, we find 2 bedrooms of good dimensions and an abundance of windows which embellish the rooms with a sought after natural light. A bathroom separates these 2 bedrooms and another private bathroom in the master bedroom is equipped with a ceramic shower. At the end of the bathroom, there is a huge walk-in closet.
Unit 101: 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 1280 square feet.
The strategic location of this condo is one of its greatest advantages. It is located near the A30 and A20 highways. Other advantages include
- Dense landscaping ensuring great privacy.
- Rainwater management and green space enhancement.
- Incentive parking at 4 km (bus to Longueuil metro).
- An incomparable location near the prestigious golf club, Vallée du Richelieu.
- Bicycle, pedestrian and electrified transportation promenade adjacent to the public road.
- A neighborhood designed to integrate with the local environment and nature.
- 30 minutes from downtown Montreal.
- Near the Espace Tonik.
- An innovative turnkey concept with no maintenance concerns.
- Dense landscaping for privacy.
- Multi-functional promenade: pedestrian corridors, bicycle paths and electrified transportation.
- An active and dynamic community that fosters a sense of belonging.
Click here to watch the video
Click here for more information on the project
Price from $618,800 taxes included
Don't miss this great opportunity and make this condo your next living space!
Ambiance-Nature - Creator of space and emotion
- Acrylique resin
- Aluminium Siding
- Imitation Stone
- Engineered wood
- Forced air
- Hot water
- Natural gas
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Bath and shower
- Step-up bath
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
- Partially finished
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Crushed Gravel
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Panoramic view
- Flat geography
- Mature trees
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Bicycle path