Beautiful detached triplex with backyard and private parking, near the metro, located on a quiet street, close to parks, shops, and restaurants.
Also, near Cegep Ahuntsic, Collège André-Grasset, Claude-Robillard Sports Center and the metropolitan highway.
Well-maintained building, occupied by the owners on the ground floor and basement, with exclusive access to the backyard which is an island of greenery and freshness.
Original oak woodwork. Hardwood floor.
The rooms are functional and well-lit.
See the 'Costs' tab for income and expenses.
Main renovations made in recent years:
- Restoration of balconies and front stairs. 2012
- Restoration of part of the masonry of the east and west walls. 2014
- Replacement of the roof with white stones (and chimney removal). 2014
- Refurbishment of the garage entrance: replacement of asphalt by paving stone. 2018
- Replacement of the tenants' rear balcony with fiberglass. 2018
- Refurbishment of the foundation parging (acrylic with polymer cement base and fiber mesh). 2020
- Complete renovation of the basement bathroom. 2008
- Replacement of the oil heating system for an electric Hydra system. 2014
- Replacement of water heaters. 2017
- Addition of independent electric heating systems, including removal of piping and heaters and replacement of electrical inputs (60 to 100 amps). 2014
- Replacement of kitchen linoleum with a floating vinyl floor. 2014 and 2017.
Included: Piano, light fixtures, blinds.
Visits by appointment only.
Visit of rental apartments after sales agreement. Electricity and heating at the expense of the tenants.
Real estate brokers, no solicitation. Buyers with a broker, it will be our pleasure to show you around.
Sale without legal warranty of quality.
- Acrylique resin
- Cast concrete
- Gravel and asphalt
- Hot water
- Breakers panel
- Ceiling fixtures
- Partially finished
- Separate entrance
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Service:
- Sportif center
- Bicycle Path