Sunny corner unit on the top floor of a quiet building, with 3 bedrooms, indoor parking and ample storage.
Located in a quiet and sought-after area, this condo will seduce you with its:
- Large open area, kitchen with island / living room / dining room.
- Three good sized bedrooms with large wardrobes.
- Indoor parking and locker + easy parking on the street + spot for visitors.
Several improvements over the years.
- Renovated open concept kitchen, rare in the area.
- Renovated bathroom.
- Roof (2011), windows and patio door (2015), water heater (2019).
- Extras such as hardwood floors, electronic thermostats, LED lighting, etc.
The area offers you greenery and tranquility, mature trees, walking trails of Anjou-sur-le-lac and the Lucie-Bruneau park a few steps away, which offers many activities (tennis courts, soccer, exercise equipment, swimming pool, playground for kids, community gardens, etc.).
Close to several shops (grocery, drug store, Galeries d'Anjou, etc.), public transport and highways.
Exceptionnally quiet due to top floor and layout of the living space, but notice there us no elevator.
- Double sink
- Central vacuum
Renovations and upgrades:
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Mature trees
- Rotary intersection
- Blind alley
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path