Condo leased until september 2021
In the heart of Griffintown!
Indoor heated parking is available to rent for $225 per month.
- Local shops near the building
- 3 min walk from the Canal
- 1 min from a Metro grocery store and a Jean-Coutu pharmacy
- 5 min from Peel Street and all its shops (Adonis, Tim Hortons, McDonald's, Orange Theory, Must, etc.)
- 5 min from Notre-Dame Street and its restaurants (Pizzeria No. 900, Grinder, Foxy, Makro, Bird Bar, etc.)
- 10 min from Lucien-L'allier metro station
- 3 min from the future REM (2021)
- Close to Highway 720, Victoria and Champlain bridges
- Bus 35 stop in front of the building
- In front of the future park of hidden waters
Beautiful Scandinavian-style penthouse on the last two levels of an 8-storey CLT wood building.
Very bright, thanks to its large windows on both sides. You will benefit from a big private terrace, directly accessible by the living room, with a unique sight on the Old Montreal and the fireworks. This terrace is bordered by a giant flower box and frosted glass partitions for perfect privacy.
The building's CLT wood structure is apparent in some rooms, offering a unique charm to this condo. This innovative technology has also allowed the Arbora building to obtain a LEED Platinum certification, guaranteeing an irreproachable soundproofing and thermal insulation.
5 kitchen appliances (Whirlpool + Kitchen Aid induction cooktop) are supplied.
Two bathrooms on the lower level (1 with bath, the other with shower) and one bathroom on the upper level.
Two bedrooms with large windows, one with a walk-in closet giving direct access to one of the two bathrooms. The master bedroom gives access to the lower-level balcony.
Other services available in the building:
- Large heated pool in the inner courtyard
- Gym with TVs, lockers, showers and sauna
- Landscaped garden
- Kids playground
- Shops in the building of phase 1 (bakery, sushi, pizza, hairdresser, natural products store) and in phase 3 being finished
- Secured bike parking in the basement
- Locker secured by microchip in the basement
- Dog washing station
- Bike mechanic workshop
- Car wash
- Cellar (rented)
- Waste chute
- Hair salon or other businesses
- Private rooftop terrace
- Aluminium Siding
- Engineered wood
- Thermoplastic cabinets
- Built-in oven
- Cooktop stove
- Ceiling fixtures
- Window coverings
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Two sinks
- Separate Shower
Parking / Driveway:
- With electrical outlet
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- Car Rental