A breathtaking final chapter - summer 2021 delivery
The GALLERY ON THE CANAL closes its history in a remarkable way, occupying the most beautiful space on the west bank of the Lachine Canal.
Inspired by Griffintown's industrial heritage, this project redefines the concept of the post-modern condo.
Erected near the Peel Basin, it provides unparalleled views of downtown and the Lachine Canal. Its exterior design leads directly to the banks of the canal, in perfect harmony with its lush natural environment.
Unit 1401 - Model A14
1 to 3 bedrooms, 1 to 3 bathrooms, magnificent 2045 sq. ft. unit, 245 sq. ft. private terrace, superb views of downtown Montreal and the Canal.
Price starting at $2,098,000 plus taxes
3 indoor parking spaces included.
Penthouse 1401 is a concept in itself, a raw space bathed in light, ideally located on the 14th and last floor offering a breathtaking view of the city and Griffintown.
Treat yourself to the luxury of ultimate personalization. Its 2045 sq. ft. of total surface area is an ideal playground to give free rein to your desires, with 1, 2 or even 3 bedrooms, a kitchen and up to 3 bathrooms to your liking, not to mention an incomparable grand living space that reflects your image.
This exceptional unit also offers a private terrace of 247 sq. ft. providing a privileged space to enjoy the beautiful sunny days.
Surroundings & accessibility
- Right by the canal, 15 feet from the bike path,
- 3 parks in the immediate vicinity (Olier park and its dog park, Faubourg-Sainte-Anne park and St-Patrick park),
- Future REM Griffintown (2023) station less than 10 minutes walk away,
- Metro Bonaventure and Lucien-l'Allier at less than 10 minutes walk,
- At only 15 min from Old Montreal by foot,
- Within walking distance of Griffintown's trendy restaurants, cafes and stores,
- Near the Metro grocery stores and the new Adonis.
- Indoor pool along the Lachine Canal,
- 2 magnificent terraces with outdoor lounge and relaxation area with panoramic view (360) on the Peel Basin, the Canal and Mount Royal,
- 2 large interior gardens facing the canal,
- 24/7 camera surveillance,
- Indoor parking (optional electrical terminal),
- Storage space for all units, and for bicycles,
- 3 Gyms,
- 3 elevators.
Awarded the "Best 2017 Project" mention by the Association de la Construction du Québec (ACQ) for the following criteria: excellent construction and quality of materials, good integration into its environment, excellent quality/price ratio and excellent after-sales service.
Val-Mar 2019 Landscape Architecture Challenge in the Multi-Residential Complex category, won by the firm Vert Cube for the 44-metre-long pool located in the heart of Gallery 2's interior garden.
For more information and to discover all our other available models, visit our website
Sales office :
1328 rue Olier,
Montreal, H3C 1W4
Opening hours :
Monday to Thursday from 12 pm to 7 pm
Friday from 12 to 4 pm
Saturday and Sunday from 12 pm to 5 pm
Take a virtual tour of our sales office!
*Some images are representations of artists. Indicative value only. Prices and plans are subject to change without notice. Please refer to the sales office.
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view
- Financial institution
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
Near Tourist Services:
- Port / Marina