The St-Grégoire: modern living in the heart of the Plateau.
Only 20 units - Delivery fall 2021
2 bedroom condo starting at $ 487,850 +tx
Click HERE to see the plans
Welcome to the St-Grégoire, a dynamic new condo community in the heart of the renowned Plateau Mont-Royal. Experience the best of the city, at the corner of Saint-Grégoire and Papineau streets, with a rooftop terrace offering sweeping views of the metropolis.
Let yourself be inspired by the creativity and community spirit that thrive here, with activities for every taste: parks and bicycle paths, boutiques and art galleries, shops and cafés, plus some of the hottest bars and restaurants our city has to offer.
Inside you'll enjoy a modern, spacious environment bathed in natural light with floor-to-ceiling windows and superior soundproofing. Overall, the design is pure and minimalist with thoughtful details promising a warm, welcoming vibe.
Features and inclusions:
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom or 1 bathroom and 1 powder room (depending on the unit)
- Between 887 sq. ft. and 1022 sq. ft. (depending on the unit)
- Top of the line energy efficient appliances
- Air conditioning
- Bike storage
- Intimate project of only 20 units on 3 floors from 1 bedroom to 3 bedrooms
- Common roof terrace with a wonderful view
- Clean and contemporary architecture
- Maximized windows with superior soundproofing
- Additional storage space available
- Lively and warm green alley
- In the heart of the Plateau Mont-Royal and a few steps from Laurier Park and a multitude of restaurants, boutiques, bike paths, bars, art galleries, etc.
At St-Grégoire, you'll be in the heart of the action in one of Montreal's most dynamic and artistic neighborhoods: the Plateau Mont-Royal. You'll be inspired by the creativity and community spirit of the area and find something for everyone: parks and bike paths, murals and art galleries, stores and cafes, and some of the best bars and restaurants in the city.
Contact us for more information and visit our website!
*Photos for information purposes only
- Shared terrace
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view