HUS Mont-Royal offers 17 beautiful new townhouses in the heart of the Plateau-Mont-Royal borough. Located on rue Drolet, a residential and quiet street, just steps away from the iconic Mont-Royal and Saint-Denis intersection, this innovative development offers you a one-of-a-kind neighbourhood life.
Register now to be among the first to receive details of HUS Mont-Royal: http://hus-montroyal.com/
Hus Mont-Royal townhouses are inspiring living spaces where luxury meet functionality. Each room features large windows, offering an abundance of natural light for an energizing atmosphere.
Our sumptuous three-storey townhouse Signature Maison offers 3 bedrooms with the master suite on the top floor, 2 bathrooms, 1 powder room, plenty of storage, a balcony, a private rooftop terrace and a vast backyard.
A new beginning:
- 3025 sq.ft. of living space
- 8-foot ceilings in the basement and 9-foot on the upper floors
- Spectacular kitchen with quartz island and full height cabinets with built-in oven and induction cooktop
- Plenty of storage space
- Laundry space
- Generous windows
- Spacious living areas
- Convertible basement (optional)
A new townhouse, delivered turnkey:
- Kitchen appliances included
- Engineered wood flooring in all rooms except bathroom
- Heated ceramic bathroom floor
- Bathroom with separate tub and shower
- Wall-mounted air conditioning and individual air exchange system with heat recovery unit (HRU)
- Residential construction guarantee
HUS offers an exceptional location in the heart of the Plateau-Mont-Royal. Within a few steps, you have access to several fine grocery stores, terraces, restaurants, bars, boutiques and shops, as well as a very efficient public transportation network:
- 100 m from a bus stop
- 120 m from the Réseau express vélo (REV)
- 180 m from a BIXI station
- 200 m from a Communauto parking lot
- 250 m from the Mont-Royal metro station
HUS, the art of living in harmony with nature and the city. Upgrade your everyday thanks to nearby green alleys, attractive neighbourhood playgrounds and community gardens. You're a five-minute bike ride from two of the city's biggest parks: Mont-Royal and La Fontaine.
Move into your new, spacious and comfortable townhouse in 2022, delivered turnkey and worry-free, in one of Montreal's most sought-after neighbourhoods.
We are open by appointment only, contact us now.
Some images are artists' representations. Prices and plans are subject to change without notice.
- Engineered wood
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Bath and shower
- Financial institution
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
Near Tourist Services: