NEWLY BUILT BRIGHT LOFT FOR SALE
Price of $559,000 taxes included
Located by the beautiful Lachine Canal, and local park, very close to Charlevoix metro - Perfect for your commute! Large private terrace, with access to rooftop terrace and gym (views of the city!). Great neighborhood, with lots of history, popular high street close by. Big, open space, fully equipped kitchen (appliances included,) A/C, and many other conveniences!
FEATURES AND INCLUSIONS:
- Located on the ground floor.
- Large private terrace on the interior courtyard (still under construction.)
- Underground parking space is included with the unit (elevator access.)
- Rooftop terrace and gym (still under construction.)
- 1 bedroom on the mezzanine floor (with a wardrobe.)
- 2 bathrooms - mezzanine bathroom includes bathtub & shower with glass doors. Both bathrooms include storage and mirrors.
- Fully equipped kitchen (appliances included,) with quartz countertops, backsplash, and island for food prep and dining.
- Air exchanger, A/C, engineered wood flooring, and flood prevention system included.
- Laundry closet, under stairs closet, and entrance closet (lots of storage space.)
- Storage locker and underground bike storage room.
- Lachine Canal and Park just across the road - easy and relaxing bike ride to Downtown Montreal & Old Port via canal bike paths.
- Just a 3-minute walk from Charlevoix metro station. A 10-minute walk from Lionel-Groulx.
- 5-minute walk to Atwater Market (perfect for BBQ supplies!)
- 5-minute walk to Notre-Dame Ouest high street, lots of popular restaurants and amenities.
- Less than a 2-minute drive to highways 15 & 20 (escape the city!!)
Contact us for more information!
Visits during the week from 1:10 to 1:50 pm, and from 6:30 pm.
Visits at any time during the weekend.
- Shared terrace
- Engineered wood
- Wooden cabinets
- Laundry room
- Air exchanger
- Bath and shower
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Flat geography
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path