Move into your new townhouse after the holidays at Edwin Condos
Edwin Condos is a new, single-phase, human-scale condominium project located along the Lachine Canal, near the Charlevoix metro and the Atwater market.
Discover this magnificent new townhouse of 1262 sq. ft. on 2 floors. It offers 2 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 powder room, a 140 sq. ft. terrace, built-in storage and indoor parking. A rare opportunity in a sought-after area.
- Engineered hardwood floors
- Fully equipped European design kitchen with countertop, drop-down and quartz backsplash
- Abundant full height windows
- 9' exposed concrete ceilings and gypsum backsplash over the kitchen
- Air conditioning included
- Secure building with surveillance camera
- Indoor parking included
- The post-industrial architecture, as well as the abundance of windows offers a most refined cachet.
Modern common areas :
- Rooftop terrace with BBQ, fireplace and furniture with views of the canal and downtown.
- Lounge-style urban chalet equipped with a complete kitchen, furniture and a bathroom.
- Fitness and aerobics room (gym)
- Inner courtyard with natural vegetation
Take advantage of this last opportunity to acquire a new townhouse in a highly sought-after area and enjoy all the daily advantages of southwestern Montreal, including the Lachine Canal, the Atwater Market (about 5 min walk) and the Charlevoix metro (green line).
In addition to its ideal and very popular geographic location, you will be able to enjoy the tranquility of your new property from the very first days. Here, you won't have to live with the inconveniences of a multi-phase condo project, where noise and dust go on forever.
If you would like to discover the project from the comfort of your home, we offer many virtual solutions: 360-degree condo tour, browse our brochure and online PDF plans.
Book your appointment with our sales representative:
Some images are representations of artists. Indicative value only. Plans and prices are subject to change without notice.
Price taxes not included
- Engineered wood
- Melamine cabinets
Parking / Driveway:
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view
- Water view
- Financial institution
Near Recreational Services:
- ATV trails
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path