Large, sunny condo with services
Unit 1201 4½ bedroom apartment (1091 ft2) - $439,535 before taxes
($504,696 after government GST reduction and application of taxes)
Retired or future retiree?
Buying your condo in residence means choosing a living environment specially designed for retirees, with as much freedom as in a "standard" condo.
Located at the intersection of Sherbrooke Street and Assomption Boulevard, on the edge of the Rosemont district, the residence is ideally integrated into a pleasant and friendly neighborhood. Thanks to its proximity to the Olympic Park and several businesses and services such as a Pharmaprix pharmacy and the Maisonneuve-Rosemont hospital, the residence enjoys an exceptional location (close to the highway and public transportation - Metro L'Assomption and numerous bus lines).
Enjoy friendly common areas including a magnificent living room with piano, a rooftop terrace, a panoramic lounge, a dining room, internet stations, a billiard room, bowling lanes, a ping-pong room, an exercise room, an indoor pool with spa and sauna, an indoor beach with light therapy, an activity room, a movie theater, a place of meditation, a bistro, an outdoor terrace with walking paths, shuffleboard and petanque games
Le Groupe Maurice offers you a unique concept that allows you to continue investing even during your retirement.
Included in your condo:
- Very spacious 4 ½ room condo including 1 bathroom with bath and shower and 1 bathroom with shower
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet
- Quartz or granite countertops in kitchen and bathroom (depending on unit)
- Engineered wood and ceramic floors
- Several large storage spaces inside the unit
- Entrance for dishwasher, washer and dryer
- Thermoplastic cabinets
- Ceramic backsplash
- Stainless steel hoods
- Panoramic view from your condo, located on the 12th floor of the residence
- Private indoor parking
- Additional closed storage in the garage
- Air conditioning and heating system with individual control
- Smoke detectors
- Emergency call system in each room
- Superior soundproofing
- Generous windows
- Activity program developed by a manager Recreation
- We accept cats and small dogs 12 pounds or less, as well as Mira dogs.
A la carte services:
- Chef-prepared meals served at your table in the dining room
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Maintenance and odd jobs
- Medication management, care and assistance
Contact us for more information and visit our website by clicking HERE.
Our counselors will be happy to show you around the residence on site or virtually.
- Hair salon or other businesses
- Convenience store
- Shared terrace
- Engineered wood
- Double sink
- Alarm system
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Separate Shower
- Garage door opener
Parking / Driveway:
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view
- Corner lot
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool