Welcome to Le Desaulniers Condo Project!
3 ½ Condos starting at $ 203,000 + taxes
Développement Proximi-T, an award winning builder, introduces it's newest phase of Le Desaulniers, a new condo development! This superior quality construction offers quartz countertops, beautiful open concept kitchens, large bathrooms, parking options (indoor or outdoor), large balcony, perfect for your BBQ, as well as low condo fees. Located in the heart of Mercier HoMa, within close proximity of the Cadillac subway station. Visit the model unit at the sales office today!
Our bright, spacious contemporary condominiums offer the best of urban style and comfort. You can choose from a full range of superior quality units, two and three bedroom units available in a variety of carefully designed floor plans. Large attractive windows maximizing natural light in each unit and spacious balconies provide private outdoor space for your enjoyment. Le Desaulniers is built with an eye for quality, energy efficiency and safety. The brick clad structure incorporates superior insulation and features an environmentally conscious white roof.
- Luxurious quartz countertops and backsplash (your choice!)
- Superior quality engineered laminate flooring in the living room, dining room and bedrooms
- Ceramic in the kitchen and bathroom
- Private balcony allowing to enjoy the private outdoor place
- Each unit has a laundry alcove ready to accommodate a stacking washer/dryer
Also available: 2-bedrooms unit from $ 248,545 + txs
- Indoor parking (only a few units are available)
- Wall mounted air conditioning
- Appliance packages
The Nine is part of the building of this historic district which is experiencing a vigorous renewal. In addition to becoming one of the most popular neighborhoods on the island of Montreal, Hochelaga-Maisonneuve is full of real estate developments, industrial sites with new vocation and is witnessing a rebirth of modest businesses, restaurants in the wind, casual cafes and pubs with conviviality.
At the heart of this neighborhood is the Maisonneuve Market, an institution that has been enabling the neighborhood for a century to reconnect with Quebec produce and market garden products. In addition, Place Valois (corner Valois and Ontario), offers a lively urban square with walking trails that surround cafes, restaurants and small eclectic shops.
In addition, the neighborhood enjoys the sustained involvement of merchants associations. Ontario Drive and St. Catherine's East Drive are attracting more and more businesses to settle here to support residents.
It only takes a few blocks to reach the Richelieu Market, a pharmacy and small neighborhood restaurants. Schools, parks and recreational services are all at your fingertips. The neighborhood knows how to provide for all age groups:
- Public transportation: Walking distance from the Cadillac subway station, steps from bus routes (32, 259, 85, 362, 22 and 197)
- Grocery stores within 2 km: Metro Plus, Loblaws and Maxi
- Gyms: Energie Cardio, YMCA
- Schools: École Notre-Dame-Des-Victoires, École Édouard-Montpetit, many daycares in the area
- Parks: Parc Maisonneuve, Olympic Park, Parc Jean-Amyot, Parc Pierre-Bédard (dog park), Aquatic Club Édouard-Montpetit
- Others: Maisonneuve Market, Saputo Stadium, Maurice-Richard Arena, Star Cité movie theater, Municipal Gold of Montreal, Olympic Stadium, Biodome, Botanical Garden and much more!
Sales office: (Model Condo)
2560 Bossuet street #404
Wednesday to Thursday: 2PM - 7PM
Saturday and Sunday: 12PM - 5PM
For further information, contact us and visit our website!
- Built-in oven
- Central vacuum
- Air exchanger
- Ceiling fixtures
- B/I Microwave
- Walk-in closet
- Separate Shower
- Separate entrance
- Triple or more
Parking / Driveway:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
- Middle School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- National Park
- Car Rental