In the heart of the HOMA district - Project Botanik Phase 2 - In presale
1006 sq.ft. condo including 2 bedrooms, living room, dining room and open kitchen.
To view the plan click HERE
For a limited time, take advantage of our presale prices!
Last phase! Last chance to live on Sherbrooke Street.
The Botanik is located 5 minutes from the Pie-IX metro and Montreal's active lifestyle. Near green spaces such as the Botanical Garden, the Biodome and urban dynamism thanks to Promenades Ontario. An array of flavors is offered to you thanks to the Marché Maisonneuve, which gathers several local businesses so that you obtain the best for your table.
Main Features :
- Exterior cladding: clay brick facade and fiber cement
- Concrete structure
- Hybrid windows (Aluminum ext and PVC int.)
- Ceiling 9' (ground floor, second, third, fourth) and 8' (mezzanine)
- Quartz countertops in ¾ inches with fallout
- Kitchen cabinets in matt thermoplastic finish (color options choice from
- Chimney type hood and ceramic backsplash (standard ceramic tile according to the manufacturer's choice)
- 3 ¼ color maple wood floors in the dining room, corridor, living room, bedrooms
- Ceramics (color of your choice) in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry room
- Wardrobe with sliding or folding doors
- ZEN doors and paneling (MDF)
- Walls and ceilings painted white
- Electric baseboard with thermostat in every room
- Intercom system
- Space locker (locker) in the basement
- Common room for waste and recycling in the basement
- 40 gallon hot water tank
- GCR guarantee
To discover all our other available models, register on our website
ENJOY the new "Acquisition of a property" grant program offered by the City of Montreal and receive from $ 5,000 to $ 15,000 ** for the purchase of your condo on one of the 5 projects offered by Developers Montreal. For more information, contact us !
Our sales office is now open
for private meetings from Wednesday to Sunday,
to plan this meeting, contact us:
** According to certain conditions
*** Price plus taxes
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
Near Educational Services: