Last opportunities available with quick occupancy
Last chance to live on Sherbrooke Street. Located in the Hochelaga district, bordering Rosemont, the Botanik Phase 2 offers two different models still available. Take advantage of its strategic location: a few steps from the Pie-IX metro station, the Botanical Garden and many shops, including the Maisonneuve market.
Last chance to live on Sherbrooke Street. Located in the Hochelaga neighbourhood, adjacent to Rosemont, discover the last three available models at Botanik Phase 2: two- and three-bedrooms condos, some of which include a mezzanine and a rooftop private terrace. Take advantage of its strategic location: just steps away from the Pie-IX metro, the Botanical Garden and many shops, including the Maisonneuve market.
Discover this superb 951 sq.ft unit, located on the ground floor, offering two independent bedrooms with a closet or a walk-in closet, one bathroom and a separate laundry room. A vast open living area with the possibility to add your office space. Take advantage of a terrace facing north-west with access from the bedroom to enjoy a hot cup of coffee in the morning fresh air.
To view the plan click HERE
- Exterior cladding: clay brick facade and fiber cement
- Concrete structure
- Hybrid windows (Aluminum ext and PVC int.)
- Ceiling 9 '(ground floor, second, third, fourth) and 8' (mezzanine)
- Quartz countertops in ¾ inches with fallout
- Kitchen cabinets in matt thermoplastic finish
- Chimney type hood and ceramic backsplash
- 3 ¼ color maple wood floors in the dining room, corridor, living room, bedrooms
- Ceramics in the kitchen, bathroom and laundry room
- Wardrobe with sliding or folding doors
- ZEN doors and paneling (MDF)
- Walls and ceilings painted white
- Electric baseboard with thermostat in every room
- Intercom system
- Optional interior parking space available
- Space locker (locker) in the basement
- Common room for waste and recycling in the basement
- 40 gallon hot water tank
- GCR guarantee
To discover all our other available models, register on our website
Take ADVANTAGE of the new "Acquisition of a property" grant program offered by the City of Montreal and receive from $ 5,000 to $ 15,000** for the purchase of your condo on one of the 5 projects offered by Developers Montreal. For more information, contact us!
Book your appointment with our sales representative:
André Mac Duff
** Certain conditions apply
Some images are representations of artists. Indicative value only. Prices and plans are subject to change without notice. Please refer to the sales office.
- Thermoplastic cabinets
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
Near Educational Services: