The construction continues - 50% sold
** Current promotion **: 3 kitchen appliances and a heated and secure storage space included for a limited time (value of more than 10,000$)
Sir John, proximity, convenience and comfort just a step away from the metro.
Unit 414: 809 sq.ft condo offering 2 independent bedrooms each with a closet, vast bathroom with bath, shower and double sink, a large balcony of 111 sq.ft at $332,474.73$ + taxes
A brand-new living space in the heart of a fully developed neighborhood, an accessible dream by Sir John.
Sir John offers a selection of studios, 1- to 3-bedroom condos as well as townhouses and penthouses. A living space where each square foot is optimized by renowned architects. A trendy decor worthy of magazines where all you have to do is settle down and enjoy the remarkable comfort.
- High-end finishings
- Every unit has a balcony or a terrace
- 9-foot exposed concrete ceilings
- Kitchen with quartz countertops, island and ceramic backsplash
- Engineered wood flooring
- Interior parking space and charging solution for electric car available ($)
- Vast equipped rooftop terrace with BBQs, lounge, yoga area and deckchair
- Interior and landscaped courtyards
- Vegetable gardens
Sir John is at the very heart of Mercier-Ouest for a reason, a few streets away from Rosemont and Anjou. Take advantage of a complete commercial offer, local services, schools and public institutions, without the chaos of perpetual construction.
Sir John is next to the Langelier metro station, a BIXI station, bus stops and major highways. Public transit takes you easily to the four corners of the city, while Sherbrooke Street takes you quickly downtown. Nearby highways give you direct access to the north and south shores without the stress of traffic.
- Neighbor to Langelier metro
- Less than 20 min from downtown
- Near highways 20, 25 and 40
- BIXI station adjacent to the building
- Near Maisonneuve Park
- Access to buses 33, 185 and 197
View all the available plans here
Presentation pavilion Sir John
6720 Sherbrooke Street E, Montreal, QC H1N 3R9
Opening hours - by appointment only:
Monday to Thursday from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Photos and images for reference purposes only. Prices subject to change without notice.
- Engineered wood
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center