We are open by appointment during the construction holidays! Contact us to book a meeting.
The construction continues - 75% sold
Promotion for a limited time: contact the sales team for more information.
Sir John, proximity, convenience and comfort just a step away from the metro.
Unit 121: Magnificent townhouse of 1148 sq.ft, 2 bedrooms with closet or walk-in closet, 1 bathroom, 1 powder room, integrated storage, an office alvoce, large open living area extending onto a welcoming terrace of 133 sq.ft at $522,900 + taxes including an interior parking space.
Visit a townhouse virtually: http://sirjohncondos.com/en/townhouse
A brand-new living space in the heart of a fully developed neighborhood, an accessible dream by Sir John.
Sir John offers a selection of 1- to 3-bedroom condos on 1 or 2 floors as well as penthouses with vast private rooftop terraces. A living space where each square foot is optimized by renowned architects. A trendy decor worthy of magazines where all you have to do is settle down and enjoy the remarkable comfort.
- Concrete construction offering 130 units on 6 stories
- High-end finishings
- Every unit has a balcony or a terrace
- 9-foot exposed concrete ceilings
- Kitchen with quartz countertops, island and ceramic backsplash
- Engineered wood flooring
- Charging solution for electric car available ($)
- Interior parking and heated and secured locker spaces
- Vast equipped rooftop terrace with BBQs, lounge, yoga area and deckchair
- Interior and landscaped courtyards
Sir John is at the very heart of Mercier-Ouest for a reason, a few streets away from Rosemont and Anjou. Take advantage of a complete commercial offer, local services, schools and public institutions, without the chaos of perpetual construction.
Sir John is next to the Langelier metro station, a BIXI station, bus stops and major highways. Public transit takes you easily to the four corners of the city, while Sherbrooke Street takes you quickly downtown. The highways nearby offer a getaway to the north and south shores.
- Exceptional location a step from the Langelier metro station
- Less than 20 min from downtown
- A 5-minute walk to a grocery store, pharmacy, SAQ, shops, services, several cafés and restaurants
- Near highways 20, 25 and 40
- BIXI station adjacent to the building
- Near Maisonneuve Park and a 2-minute walk to St-Donat park
- Access to buses 33, 185 and 197
View all the available plans here
Presentation pavilion Sir John
6720 Sherbrooke Street E, Montreal, QC H1N 3R9
We are open by appointment only
Photos and images for reference purposes only. Prices subject to change without notice.
- Engineered wood
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Walk-in closet
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center