Under construction. Delivery for fall 2022
Make your dream a reality and buy today with only 5% down payment*.
Contact us to discover our current promotions and get all the details.
Sir John, proximity, convenience and comfort just a step away from the metro.
Last unit for sale at Sir John : Penthouse 511: Superb penthouse on 2 floors of 1006 sq.ft. offering 2 bedrooms with closets, 2 bathrooms, lots of storage space including a closet at the entrance, a modern kitchen with a central island, a large open concept living space and a huge private terrace of 204 sq.ft. offering a breathtaking views at $539,899 + taxes including an indoor parking space, locker space, a/c and 4 high-end kitchen appliances.
Visit a penthouse virtually: http://sirjohncondos.com/en/distinction-collection
A brand-new living space in the heart of a fully developed neighborhood, an accessible dream by Sir John.
Sir John offers a selection of 1- to 3-bedroom condos on 1 or 2 floors as well as penthouses with vast private rooftop terraces. A living space where each square foot is optimized by renowned architects. A trendy decor worthy of magazines where all you have to do is settle down and enjoy the remarkable comfort.
- Concrete construction offering 130 units on 6 stories
- High-end finishings
- Every unit has a balcony or a terrace
- 9-foot exposed concrete ceilings
- Kitchen with quartz countertops, island and ceramic backsplash
- Engineered wood flooring
- Charging solution for electric car available ($)
- Interior parking and heated and secured locker spaces
- Vast equipped rooftop terrace with BBQs, lounge, yoga area and deckchair
- Interior and landscaped courtyards
Sir John is at the very heart of Mercier-Ouest for a reason, a few streets away from Rosemont and Anjou. Take advantage of a complete commercial offer, local services, schools and public institutions, without the chaos of perpetual construction.
Sir John is next to the Langelier metro station, a BIXI station, bus stops and major highways. Public transit takes you easily to the four corners of the city, while Sherbrooke Street takes you quickly downtown. The highways nearby offer a getaway to the north and south shores.
- Exceptional location a step from the Langelier metro station
- Less than 20 min from downtown
- A 5-minute walk to a grocery store, pharmacy, SAQ, shops, services, several cafés and restaurants
- Near highways 20, 25 and 40
- BIXI station adjacent to the building
- Near Maisonneuve Park and a 2-minute walk to St-Donat park
- Access to buses 33, 185 and 197
Presentation pavilion Sir John
6720 Sherbrooke Street E, Montreal, QC H1N 3R9
Visits by appointment only. Contact us at 514-612-1269 to book a personalized appointment.
Photos and images for reference purposes only. Prices subject to change without notice.
- Engineered wood
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center