Splendid house completely renovated including a full apartment in the basement Possibility for bi-génération
Located in the heart of the historic village of Pointe-Claire and a 4-minute walk from Lake St-Louis. Bright, it has been tastefully and professionally renovated.
On the ground floor, the magnificent birch wood floor brings a soothing atmosphere and charm to the different rooms. The living room is lit by a large sunny window. The very spacious and bright bathroom will please you with its space for washing.
The basement will also surprise you with its very spacious and well-thought-out accommodation. The huge living room is enhanced by a brick fireplace in warm colors. The bedroom is very large. Full bathroom with shower, cedar closet, laundry room with large tub sink. The kitchen is ergonomic and well functional. Then the workshop can be transformed into a second bedroom.
Courtyard with large raised terrace. Parking can fit 6 cars.
Quiet and very safe neighborhood, close to all services: grocery stores, pharmacy, hospital, CLSC, bus, train, 2 marinas, beautiful park on Lake St-Louis 4 min. walk, near primary and secondary schools, daycares, 25 minutes from downtown by train or car.
List of renovations between 2018 and 2021:
- 2 bathrooms
- Kitchen of main floor
- 200 amp electrical input
- Roof of the house
- Individual électric convector heating with integrated electronic thermostats
- Several electric wires have been replaced
- Bathroom and kitchen plumbing main floor
- Exhaust pipes for fan in the bathroom main floor, the range hood, and the dryer
- All birch wood floors are sanded and varnished
- Ceiling of the living room and the bathroom in the basement has been soundproofed
- Replacing the French drain around the perimeter of half of the house
- Addition of Resisto and Delta membranes and insulation of the foundation on the outside (half of the perimeter)
- Interior insulation of some basement walls
- Floor of bathroom and kitchen in the basement build with Delta membrane and foam panels insulation.
- Painting is done in all rooms of the main floor.
- Specific time for visits, make an appointment at 514-586-0177
- Bank pre-approval copy required
- Mask required and hand washing
- 2 adults maximum, no children during the visits
- Double sink
- Cedar wardrobe
- Totally finished
- Potential income
Renovations and upgrades:
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool