If you are looking for a new condo for immediate occupancy, here is the perfect unit for you: Laurent & Clark's Phase 1 1201.
** Plus, get a $3,000 credit at Maison Corbeil when you buy! **
The Laurent & Clark is a two-phase condo project located in the heart of the Quartier des Spectacles. With the Quartier des Spectacles Parterre at your feet, restaurants and cafés nearby, and the Maison Symphonique across the street, you'll have a front row seat to everything you hear, taste and live!
This 652-square-foot (500 sq.ft. net), one-bedroom cross unit will charm you from the very first moment with its unparalleled view of the Quartier des Spectacles' Parterre, the Downtown area as well as Mount Royal. The choice of grey-toned finishes is refined and fits in perfectly with modern times.
Price of $444,900 plus taxes
- Westward living space with a magnificent view of the Parterre du Quartier des spectacles, Downtown and Mont-Royal.
- The bedroom to the east, on the quieter side of the building
- Condominium fees: approximately $0.41 per sq. ft. (including hot water)
- Appliances included (fridge, stove, dishwasher, micro-wave, washer and dryer)
- Common areas - Delivery 2021-2022
- Entrance hall with 24-hour security and concierge service
- Training room
- 3-season terrace with panoramic view of the Parterre du Quartier des spectacles
- Lounge area with reception room and full kitchen available
- Scandinavian spa including; a dry sauna, a steam sauna, a hot and a cold pool.
- A contemplative garden of Japanese inspiration
Proximity of services
- Public transit, 1 minute walk from Saint-Laurent metro station and 4 minutes walk from Place-des-Arts station
- Bicycle paths nearby
L'Esplanade Tranquille, a new public space, which will have a complementary vocation to that of the Place des Festivals, which will include a refrigerated outdoor skating rink from November to March. In the summer, it will be transformed into a large urban terrace.
Rachel Julien has been recognized for the quality of her constructions for nearly 30 years.
- Concrete construction with soundproofing and insulation above standards
- Concern for the environment, energy efficiency and our ecological footprint
- High-end finish: quartz countertop in the kitchen, porcelain in the bathroom, etc.
Don't miss anything of the show! Contact us by phone 514-844-9090 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a visit. Remote visits are also possible.
1593 Clark Street, Montreal, Qc
Monday to Thursday: 11am to 6pm
Friday by appointment
Saturday and Sunday: 12pm to 5pm
Visit our website!
- Built-in oven
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- B/I Microwave
- Hot tub/Sauna
- Walk-in closet
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Public transportation
- Panoramic view
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Educational Services: