Union on the Park offers you the opportunity to take ownership of one of the few green spaces in downtown Montreal. Located in the Shaughnessy Village, recently renamed Les Grands Jardins, this condo project is part of the green fabric that stretches from Mount Royal to the Lachine Canal. An exceptional living environment carried by a multicultural neighborhood undergoing transformation and close to all the attractions offered by Sainte-Catherine Street West. The project is characterized by the development of large green spaces, optimized living areas, many common areas and units offering 360 ° unobstructed views of Montreal.
Hurry, phases 1 and 2 are almost all sold!
Unit 111 offers 1,627 square feet on two floors. On the ground floor, you will find a bedroom, a bathroom, the kitchen, dining room, a bathroom and living room, and a very large terrace. On the second floor, unit 111 offers the master bedroom with large wardrobe and private full bathroom, a second private bathroom, an additional bedroom and a laundry room.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PLAN
- Phase 2: Last phase of the project
- 191 condos spread over 20 floors
- The construction already in progress
- Scheduled delivery date: Spring 2020
Owners will have access to multiple common areas complementary to their condo, including:
- 30,000 square feet of green space built into the project
- An urban vegetable garden on a roof protected from high winds, adjacent to a creative workshop (space for group cooking, receptions or visual arts
- A 6,800-square-foot sports center with pool and spa, gym and yoga room and mini gym for kids
- Rooftop terraces with barbecues and outdoor pools
- An urban chalet on the 20th floor
2020 Rene-Levesque Boulevard West, H3H 2H2 Montreal
Monday to Thursday from Noon to 8:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday from Noon to 5:00 pm
For more information, visit our website
- Walk-in closet
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Financial institution