Unité 1107 - 847 sq.ft. corner unit, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms at $ 734,900 plus taxes including a locker
A new horizon is emerging in the city center on the prestigious rue de la Montagne. A perfect blend of clean design, bold architecture and understated luxury in the city. Solstice dazzles. This boutique project will offer 44 floors of bright living spaces for urban enthusiasts.
The building stands proudly, inhabited by the spirit of the skyscrapers of Manhattan, while taking root in the soil of Montreal. The red brick of our houses. The copper of our churches. The stone of our history. The lobby and a huge wall adjacent to the pool will give life to the creations of Montreal ceramist Pascale Girardin, whose works live in prestigious addresses such as the Four Seasons Las Vegas and Nobu New York.
- 330 units on 44 floors
- Area: 507 to 1741 sq. Ft. (Executive studio 377 sq.ft., Penthouses 3280 sq.ft.), 1, 2, 3 bedrooms and executive studios.
- Exceptional set of luxurious one, two- or three-bedroom condominiums
- Ultra-functional kitchen
- Private balcony
- Near famous commercial arteries: Sainte-Catherine, Sherbrooke and Notre-Dame Streets
- Distinctive architecture signed by the Montreal firm NEUF Architect(e)s
- Full Scandinavian spa, private wine cellars and tasting area, business center, exercise room, yoga area, relaxation area and terrace
- Collaboration with Restoration Hardware and California Closet
Solstice is an achievement of the QMD-Ménard Consortium.
Appropriating downtown from its coveted location on the rue de la Montagne, Solstice Montreal promises privileged access to all transport. Within 300 meters, you can reach the metro station Lucien-L'Allier, the train and the future REM with direct access to the airport. By car, there is only one block to get to Highway 720. Five minutes of walking distance is enough to access the shops, boutiques and restaurants of St. Catherine Street. All international festivals and events in downtown Montreal are at your doorstep.
Visit the presentation pavilion and the model unit set up exclusively by Restoration Hardware.
1275, av. des Canadiens-de-Montréal, space 110
Montreal QC H3G 0B7
Monday to Thursday: 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Contact us: 514 612-8182 ou email@example.com
Some images are artists' representations. Indicative value only. Prices and plans are subject to change without notice.
- Highway access
- Near park
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Swimming pool