Seven units to sell. Prices starting at $ 650,000 plus taxes. Parking at $ 40,000 plus taxes.
In the heart of Villeray, 7331 St-André offers you a hectic life in a unique environment. Conveniently located, you will be close to everything that makes the neighbourhood famous and has helped rank it among the coolest neighbourhoods in the world (according to Time Out magazine):
- Jean-Talon metro station and the public market of the same name within a 5-minute walk;
- Plaza St-Hubert with its unique and renowned shops and restaurants throughout Greater Montreal;
- Family amenities and municipal parks to make your friends envious (Jarry, Normandville and Jean-Marie-Lamande parks, to name a few).
Unit # 301 : 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, 1638 sq.ft.
The 7331 St-André is a building of 7 breathtaking condominiums:
- modern kitchens and bathrooms,
- a private roof terrace,
- abundant windows,
- high ceilings,
- recessed lighting in all rooms,
- large open spaces,
- high-end floors,
- four indoor parking lots (with the possibility of a charging station for electric vehicles).
With their 1,540 to 1,638 square feet (gross area), including 3 or 4 rooms that can serve as both bedrooms and offices (rooms with windows), all units are ready to welcome families and teleworkers in search of comfort and tranquility.
Prices vary from 650 000 to 800 000$ plus taxes, contact us for more information or for a visit, you will be charmed!
Building at the end of construction (transformation). Delivery January 2022.
- Private rooftop terrace
- Aluminium Siding
- Thermoplastic cabinets
- Central vacuum
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Alarm system
- Freestanding bathtub
- Bath and shower
- Ceramic Shower
- Separate Shower
Parking / Driveway:
- Financial institution
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Sports center
- Swimming pool