LE BERRI, A UNIQUE LIVING SPACE
Unit B2 : price of $825,000 plus taxes ( $948,543 taxes included)
Click here to take the virtual tour of the unit
Imagined by the renowned architect Maurice MARTEL, LE BERRI is the perfect example of how we can create something new, starting with an old architectural jam of Montreal: the shoebox. Shoeboxes are what we call those little 1-story house that are built between duplex or triplex. We started from one of those to create 4 condo units, while keeping the architectural essence of the shoebox.
SEE ALL OUR AVAILABLE UNITS ON OUR WEBSITE!
Features and inclusions:
- Area of 1434 sq.ft. over two floors
- Open concept living space
- 9-foot ceilings on 2nd floor and 9-foot ceilings in
- Units 2nd floor and mezzanine: 2 bedrooms + 1 office + 2 bathrooms + 2 private rooftop terraces totaling 300 sq.ft.
- Kitchen appliances (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, range hood)
- Water heater, heat pump, air exchanger
- Abundant fenestration for maximum brightness
- Top quality soundproofing with concrete screed
- Superior insulation
- Bathrooms with adjoining bath and shower, wall panelling and glass, Italian style shower base.
- Laundry area with washer/dryer outlets
- Bathroom vanities and kitchen cabinets on
measurements, made by a cabinetmaker
- Quartz countertops, ""waterfall"" model
- Kitchen backsplashes in quartz
- Engineered wood floors
- Hybrid windows with aluminum on the outside for a
- Structure and foundation exceeding the highest standards
strict industry standards
- A new certificate of location has been ordered.
About the neighborhood:
The BERRI Project is located in the vibrant Villeray district, between Jarry and Villeray streets, where you will find tons of entertaining opportunities with family and friends. Grab a bite in one of the many restaurants around, such as Tapeo, Meson or Huit Clos. Have a drink at EtOh Microbrasserie or Miss Villeray. Run your errands to the nearby pharmacies, banks, etc.
Reach us by phone
And visit our website!
- Engineered wood
- Melamine cabinets
- Central air
- Air exchanger
- Bath and shower
- Totally finished
- Highway access
- Near park
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
- High School
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path