Located in Griffintown West, this new condo project by Prével offers 1 to 3 bedroom units as well as studios and townhouses.
Welcome to Headquarters!
What sets the Quartier Général project apart is its permeability: the way in which it opens onto existing buildings to create a living environment & agrave; both inviting and lively. The project is thus spread over two 8-storey islands so that a pedestrian path can cross it. Its two-scale architecture allows it to integrate harmoniously into the landscape of Griffintown West.
Inside and out, everything has been designed to create a living environment that is as inspiring as it is welcoming.
Headquarters in a nutshell:
- A project in 2 phases with 8 floors each, for a total of 300 housing units
- A prime location that makes the most of Griffintown West and Little Burgundy, just steps away from the Lachine Canal.
- An architecture that is inspired by the industrial past of the district.
- A warm lobby that connects the 2 buildings, the people and the uses at the same time.
- Common spaces where you can socialize, challenge yourself or simply take a break.
- A wide variety of units to customize via the choice of finishes.
- A pedestrian alley and a green alley where art and vegetation take the limelight.
Diversified common areas:
- A lobby that is both friendly and comfortable, where you can work, study, or enjoy a coffee.
- A state-of-the-art sports center and a large pool with a green wall.
- Roofs arranged in three distinct zones where you can enjoy the outdoor pool, spaces dedicated to eating and working, and green spaces.
Phase 1 details:
- Island located at the corner of William and Richmond streets
- 131 units spread over 8 floors
- 1 to 3 bedroom condos, studios and townhouses
- Areas from 346 to 1152 sq.ft