1 half bath
Living space area (basement exclu.) 1 500 ft² (139.35 m²)
Lot dimensions 4 169.93 ft² (387.4 m²)
Superb semi-detached house well locatel in popular Aylmer sector of Gatineau!
Advantages of the property
- This solid, fully renovated, bright and sunny 4-bedroom brick home is set on a large, beautifully landscaped lot
- Without neighbours behind the house: well located in a quiet, family neighbourhood.
- The sun-filled, contemporary kitchen features ample storage, sparkling quartz countertops and high-end appliances. Step through the large patio doors onto the patio and lovely perennial garden.
- A garden shed and 2 other storage areas provide ample space for gardening stuff, bikes and boats.
- Downstairs is a cozy family room, laundry room/workshop/craft room, large storage room, as well as a convenient powder room.
- 181 Elizabeth is 7 km., from the Champlain Bridge and is only a 15 drive to downtown Ottawa.
- There are several nearby bus stops; the closest is just a block away. You can walk to the Galeries Aylmer, that provides for all your shopping needs.
- Aylmer is a vibrant community featuring lovely restaurants, cafes, library, pharmacies, dental and medical clinics all within a few blocks.
- There are 2 English language elementary schools and a French elementary school just around the corner from 181 Elizabeth St. Aylmer has many recreational areas including the marina - a 10-minute walk away - where there is a beach, sailing school, restaurant, and where you can windsurf, canoe and kayak and where you can enjoy the most beautiful sunsets in the world!
- A block and a half away from 181 Elizabeth are long biking and walking trails where you can X-country ski and snowshoe in winter.
- Aylmer is a lovely little town with a sophisticated European vibe where you will always get a friendly smile as you stroll around.
- Welcome home! NOTE: Google maps street view and pictures are out of date and don't reflect the many upgrades at 181 Elizabeth St.
For more information, contact us!
Year of construction
- Aluminium Siding
- Cooktop stove
- Double sink
- Laundry room
- Ceiling fixtures
- B/I Microwave
- Totally finished
Renovations and upgrades:
Parking / Driveway:
- With electrical outlet
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Public transportation
- Mature trees
- Stone way
- Financial institution
- Shopping Center
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health club / Spa
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf course
- Sports center
- Bicycle path
- Pedestrian path
- Swimming pool
Near Tourist Services:
- Port / Marina
Complete list of property features
Dining Room / Kitchen
9' x 20' 6" (2,74 m x 6,25 m)
5' 10" x 5' 10" (1,78 m x 1,78 m)
11' 5" x 20' 2" (3,48 m x 6,15 m)
8' 4" x 5' (2,54 m x 1,52 m)
Bedroom 1 (Master)
9' 6" x 13' 6" (2,9 m x 4,11 m)
8' 4" x 13' 6" (2,54 m x 4,11 m)
8' 3" x 11' 7" (2,51 m x 3,53 m)
9' 6" x 10' 9" (2,9 m x 3,28 m)
11' 6" x 15' 2" (3,51 m x 4,62 m)
3' x 6' 1" (0,91 m x 1,85 m)
7' 9" x 8' 8" (2,36 m x 2,64 m)
8' 8" x 11' (2,64 m x 3,35 m)