This spacious, custom designed lake front home was built in 2008 to maximize the stunning south facing view of the lake. There are 4 bedrooms in the main building a separate one bedroom (bunk room) in the detached garage, both buildings have an Ideal Steel Roof. There is stone and wood exterior and composite decking on all decks.
- Main Level has caramel ash hardwood flooring in Great Room and two bedrooms.
- 18X18 porcelain tile flooring in kitchen, dining room, laundry room, main floor bathroom and half bath in lower level.
- Bathrooms have heated tile flooring.
- 9 ft. ceiling on the main floor.
- 3 gas fireplaces two on the upper level and one in the lower level.
- Great room has a stone gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling.
- Kitchen is finished with granite counter tops, Jenn-air counter top stove a huge island with beverage fridge, wine rack.
- Master bedroom has a walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom.
- Second bedroom, main floor bathroom, and a laundry room and dining room.
- Three Season Screen Room with a vaulted ceiling, sitting area, dining area, 9 ft. high stone gas fireplace with pine floor and ceiling.
- Lake front deck has aluminum railings with glass inserts.
- Finished Lower Level has a gas fire place, 12mm laminate flooring, upgraded under padding in family room and both bedrooms.
- Work shop, utility room, storage rooms and a half bath.
- French doors leading to a large professional landscaped interlock patio, and circular steps down to a beautiful sandy private beach with a shallow gradual entry and a circular stone retaining wall.
This lake front home sits on a large mature treed lot of 7,239 square meters with 38.80 meters of water frontage. Accessible year round with paved highway.
The home could be sold with furnished it is negotiable.
For information about Otter Lake Quebec please visit website
Sale is made without LEGAL WARRANTY at the risk and peril of the buyer.
- Soft wood
- Forced air
- Propane gas
- Heated floor
- Raised panel oak
- Built-in oven
- Cooktop stove
- Double sink
- Laundry room
- Septic tank
- Ceiling fixtures
- B/I Microwave
- Window coverings
- Half bath on the ground floor
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Two sinks
- Separate Shower
- Totally finished
- Separate entrance
Parking / Driveway:
- Crushed Gravel
- Highway access
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Panoramic view
- Beach front
- Mature trees
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school
Near Recreational Services:
- ATV trails
- Ski resort