38 lots for sale at Lac Montauban in the municipality of Rivière-à-Pierre, Portneuf region. This is phase 2 of a resort project. Phase 1 consisted of 89 lots which are all sold.
Price from 235 000$ (dock included)
Lac Montauban is a superb body of water nearly 7.5 kilometers long and more or less one kilometer wide.
- Power supply: Planned for 2022
- Water and sewer services: No
- Private docks for lots 90 to 127 (installation permitted between June 1 and September 15)
- Community boat launch
- Community sand beach accessible to all residents of the Seigneurie de Perthuis
- Rapide Arial conservation area with walking trail
- Activities and recreation: Fishing and nautical activities at Lac Montauban, access to the community beach
- Accessible year round
- Secure pathway with gate
- Protective riparian strip ensuring the protection of lake trout spawning sites and the lake quality of Lake Montauban
- Short term rental is prohibited
Click HERE to see the video.
* A riparian strip around Lake Montauban remains the property of Solifor Perthuis, a limited partnership, allowing the integration of the project into the natural environment and the conservation of the forest and lake landscape. In some locations, this riparian buffer is recreational or conservation in nature.
Objective for the development of a recreational riparian strip: To preserve the integrity and the maintenance of the natural character of the spaces adjacent to Lake Montauban by measures aiming to limit the activities, interventions and developments that can be carried out there. However, the spaces corresponding to a 30-metre strip bordering Lake Montauban are intended solely for extensive recreational activities that do not require the installation of equipment, with the exception of docks that may be installed for the use of cottagers in the sector.
Objective of developing a conservation riparian strip: Areas adjacent to Lake Montauban have been designated for conservation purposes in relation to active spawning sites for Lake Trout in order to restrict interventions and activities and thus ensure the protection of spawning grounds.
For more information, contact us and visit our website!
- Beach access
- Residential area
Near Recreational Services:
- ATV trails