*** Save $ 12,500: See note on GST / QST below
Very researched !!!! Be quick
At the heart of Latitude 46, a new contemporary residential neighborhood.
Large wooded lot of 44,529 ft2 with 194 ft. facade on street. Peaceful area in the heart of the forest, mountains and near Lake Echo.
- Very large building area of 952 m2 (10,249 ft2)
- Southwest backyard
- Quiet and secure area. Dead-end street.
- Sewer service included. Sewer entry constructed (value of $ 10,000)
- Choose your contractor (self-builder)
- No neighbors behind
- Only 25 minutes from downtown Quebec City.
- Ski center, elementary school, grocery stores, restaurants, etc. less than 5 min.
- No wetland on the ground
Building land according to the RCI (zone 2). See the map of natural constraints and buildable areas. An estimate for an artesian well is available upon request.
* Note on GST / QST:
A share related to street opening and infrastructure is included in the sale price of $ 148,384 + taxes. The amount is $ 83,384 and must be paid to the Municipality of Lac Beauport by June 30, 2019. If there is a sale of the land before this deadline, the buyer could be exempted from GST / QST on the amount of the quota.
For more information, contact us at 418-907-2030!
- Water Access
- Flat geography
- Mountain geography
- Mature trees
- Rotary intersection
- artesian well
- building lot
Near Health Services:
- Medical center
- Health Center (spa / massage)
Near Educational Services:
- Day nursery
- Elementary school
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
Near Recreational Services:
- Golf resort
- Sportif center
- Ski resort
- Cycling path
Near Tourist Services: