SUPERB 3-STOREY TOWNHOUSE IN SILLERY
New construction, located at 2512 Chemin du Foulon, Sillery. Quiet residential street near the bridges and the Cageux wharf, many services as well as the Samuel de Champlain Promenade and its future urban beach.
Corner unit with partial view on the river with a 9 feet ceiling on the first floor, abundant windows and a magnificent 20' x 14' patio with a wooded lot. No rear neighbors. Direct access to the basement from the outside. Including two private parking spaces. Superior soundproofing and insulation.
High quality construction by a renowned contractor. House built with high energy performance. It is currently under construction, still possible to arrange the interior according to your tastes and your choice of finishing materials.
Delivery fall 2021.
Price starting at $529,500 +taxes.
Features and inclusions:
- Abundant hybrid windows (black aluminum exterior, white pvc interior)
- Insulated steel main entrance door and basement
- 9 feet ceiling on main floor
- Open concept kitchen, dining room and living room
- Large kitchen with 8 foot island
- Ceramic floor in kitchen, bathroom and powder room
- Wood floors on main floor & upstairs (basement optional)
- Stained wood staircase, steel railing
- Closed laundry room on the first floor, possibility of locating it upstairs or in the basement
- 2 bedrooms upstairs or 3 bedrooms option
- Large walk-in closet in the master bedroom
- Office on the first floor, possibility of locating it on the first floor or in the basement
- Full bathroom upstairs with freestanding bathtub, Italian shower in ceramic and glass.
- Basement ready to be finished (unfinished) with large windows and access from outside. Possibility of 1 or 2 bedrooms, bathroom and family room
- 20'x14' treated wood patio with privacy wall
- Preparation for central vacuum
- Air exchanger with heat recovery system
- GCR warranty plan
- Stone and concrete walls on interior walls
- Finishing of the basement
- Integrated custom furniture (desk, decorative wood wall, etc..)
- Window treatments
- Light fixtures
- Appliances and furniture
- Air conditioning
- Central vaccum
- Electric car dock
- Heated floors
- Alarm system
- All other requests that are not in the construction plans
For more information or a visit, contact Anne Paquet at 418-222-9040.
Notes: 3D images are for information only and may be subject to change. Plans and specifications have priority.
- Fibre cement
- Smart Panel
- Engineered wood
- Polyester cabinets
- Double sink
- Freestanding bathtub
- Ceramic Shower
- Highway access
- Near park
- No backyard neighbors
- Residential area
- Mature trees
Near Recreational Services:
- Bicycle path