Beautiful semi-detached in Val-Bélair in a brand new residential area!
Residence eligible for the Quebec City Family Access Program.
Located at 1164 Edison Street in Val-Bélair, this 21'X30' semi-detached has a lot to offer. Ideal for a young family, it is close to elementary school, parks, hardware store, pharmacy, etc...
The semi-detached includes:
- Three bedrooms upstairs
- Wal-kin in the master bedroom
- Contemporary kitchen
- Ceramic shower and freestanding bath
- Masonry, fibrocement and canexel on the façade
- Colored doors and windows on the exterior
- 3712 square feet of land
- Large windows
- And much more!
The price of this property starts at $284,900.00 plus taxes. Including the land.
Contact us without delay for more information: 418-845-3456.
Please note that the pictures are for information only and do not represent the exact unit to be built.
The reputation of the builder Les Constructions T Ouellet is well established. Since 2007, hundreds of homes have been built, and this, with unflagging rigor.
Choosing a home built by Les Constructions T Ouellet means offering yourself an experience that will surpass your expectations. Winner of several Nobilis Awards, visit our website to see the quality of our achievements. www.constructionstouellet.com
* : The Family Access program is financial assistance available to eligible families in the form of an interest-free, no-money-down loan equivalent to 5.5% (Accession Credit) of the value of the home for the down payment required to purchase a qualifying home under the program.
- Canexel wood fibre siding
- Fibre cement
- Walk-in closet
- Bath and shower
- Ceramic Shower
- Near park
Near Educational Services:
- Elementary school